Animal Control is provided to Sunset Point by Alberta Beach
Alberta Beach Animal Control
- (780) 924-3434
Animal control in Sunset Point is enforced under Bylaw 235 Animal Control.
The Bylaw includes the following regulations and more, as well as details of fines:
- No animals, other than cats, dogs and other small pets may be harboured on any property within the Summer Village boundaries.
- No person or owner shall permit any dog to run at large within the boundaries of the Summer Village.
- No person shall allow any dog to howl or bark excessively or in a manner to disturb the quiet of any person.
- No dog be allowed to defecate on any public or private property other than the property of its owner. If a dog defecates on any public or private property, the owner shall cause such defecation to be removed immediately.
- No dog shall be permitted in Klinkhammer or North Park.
Impounded animals will be sent to the Parkland County Animal Shelter (780) 968- 8458